Christ Our Redeemer Catholic Cemetery
SEARCH CEMETERY RECORDS
In 1888, the Redemptorist Fathers and St. Philomena Parish, Pittsburgh, established a parish cemetery in Ross Township. The 165-acre cemetery operated as a parish cemetery until 1910, when its management was assumed by the diocese and the cemetery was incorporated as “North Side Catholic Cemetery.” An inspiring chapel mausoleum was added in 1988. In 1997, Bishop Donald Wuerl renamed the cemetery Christ Our Redeemer Catholic Cemetery.
At the end of 2008 the total interments and entombments were 46,922.
Christ Our Redeemer Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
204 Cemetery Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-2722