- All Saints — Pittsburgh PA
- Calvary — Pittsburgh PA
- Christ Our Redeemer — Pittsburgh PA
- Good Shepherd — Monroeville PA
- Holy Savior — Gibsonia PA
- Holy Souls — Coraopolis PA
- Mt. Carmel — Verona PA
- Our Lady of Hope — Tarentum PA
- Queen of Heaven — McMurray PA
- Resurrection — Moon Township PA
- Sacred Heart — Monongahela PA
- St. Mary — Pittsburgh PA
- St. Joseph — North Versailles PA
- St. Stanislaus — Pittsburgh PA
All cemetery office hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm with the cemetery grounds open until dusk.
Indoor Mausoleum visitation is from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm DST (Daylight Saving Time) and 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
A door code is required for indoor mausoleums — the code can be acquired by visiting the cemetery office.
Counselors are available for appointments — please contact the cemetery to make arrangements or visit the cemetery office.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
In the spirit of maintaining the sacred nature and dignity of the Catholic cemetery, the following will be enforced. We ask for your understanding.
- Planting in approved planting bed up to one foot in front of memorial. Area is to be maintained free of weeds and grass.
- Artificial flowers:
- in approved permanent cases
- in approved planting beds
- on an upright memorial
- Christmas decorations from the first Sunday in Advent to February 28.
- Easter decorations from the first Sunday in Lent through Ascension Thursday.
- Other holiday decorations such as Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day and All Souls Day.
- Approved solar vigil lights.
- Planting or decorating during the general cemetery cleanup occurring in the month of March.
- Any shrubs, trees or bushes.
- Anything that represents a safety hazard such as: statues, borders, marble chips, fencing, wire, toys, glass, rocks, bottles or cans.
- Flowers or objects that are unsightly or detract from the spiritual setting of a Catholic cemetery.
- Pets, trail vehicles, littering and loitering.
- Hanging items on tree branches.
- Regrettably, we cannot be responsible for anything placed at the grave or crypt site.
Thank you for your cooperation.