All Saints Catholic Cemetery
SEARCH CEMETERY RECORDS
St. Joseph and St. Thomas Parishes, Braddock, opened adjoining cemeteries in 1883. In 1911, the two cemeteries merged and were incorporated under the name of “Braddock Catholic Cemetery,” totaling 65 acres. The diocese assumed the management of this cemetery in 1927.
In 1997, Bishop Donald Wuerl renamed the cemetery All Saints Catholic Cemetery. Garden crypts were added in 1999.
As of 2008, 34,666 interments and entombments have taken place at All Saints Catholic Cemetery.
All Saints Catholic Cemetery & Mausoleum
1560 Brinton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15221-4899
ST. THOMAS THE APOSTLE GARDEN MAUSOLEUM
Construction of the new Saint Thomas the Apostle Garden Mausoleum will begin soon. Special pre-construction discounts are still available! This beautifully designed mausoleum is named after one of the Catholic churches located in the Braddock area years ago. The mausoleum will contain 770 crypt spaces and 480 niche spaces for cremated remains.