cca home page
products & services
news & events
Overview - St. Mary - Calvary - All Saints - Christ Our Redeemer (North Side) - Resurrection
Queen of Heaven - Our Lady of Hope - Sacred Heart - Mt. Carmel - Good Shepherd - St. Stanislaus
Holy Souls - St. Joseph - Holy Savior - Parish Cemetery Services - Notable Burials - Directions - Obituaries
Saint Stanislaus Catholic Cemetery Links
Video Introduction - Directions to the Cemetery - Notable Burials - Pictures - Maps (protected)
The Catholic Cemeteries Association - Cemeteries & Mausoleums
St. Stanislaus/St. Anthony Catholic Cemetery
* Some pages and elements of The Catholic Cemeteries Association web site require registration.
ST. STANISLAUS AND ST. ANTHONY CEMETERIES
In 1867, St. Stanislaus (Polish) Parish in downtown Pittsburgh established a 118-acre cemetery to serve the needs of the parish. Around this same time, a 6.5-acre cemetery was established by St. Anthony (German) Parish in Millvale, immediately adjacent to the existing St. Stanislaus Cemetery. Over the years, these two parish cemeteries served the burial needs of Catholics in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh.
St. Stanislaus Cemetery became part of The Catholic Cemeteries Association in 1968 and St. Anthony Cemetery followed a decade later in 1978. Today, the two cemeteries are managed as one.
They have a combined total of 23,554 interments as of 2008.
Call us at 1.866.794.5081 for more information...
700 Soose Rd. - Pittsburgh, PA 15209
Direct: 412.821.4324 - E-mail: email@example.com