cca home page
products & services
news & events
Overview - St. Mary - Calvary - All Saints - Christ Our Redeemer (North Side) - Resurrection
Queen of Heaven - Our Lady of Hope - Sacred Heart - Mt. Carmel - Good Shepherd - St. Stanislaus
Holy Souls - St. Joseph - Holy Savior - Parish Cemetery Services - Notable Burials - Directions - Obituaries
Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery Links
Video Introduction - Directions to the Cemetery - Notable Burials - Pictures - Maps (protected)
The Catholic Cemeteries Association - Cemeteries & Mausoleums
Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery
* Some pages and elements of The Catholic Cemeteries Association web site require registration.
QUEEN OF HEAVEN CEMETERY
Queen of Heaven Cemetery, Peters Township, was established in 1955 and consecrated on May 16, 1957, by Bishop Dearden. This cemetery serves Catholic families in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and in portions of Washington County. Encompassing 195 acres, Queen of Heaven is the largest cemetery developed exclusively by The Catholic Cemeteries Association.
The cemetery has the distinction of having three beautiful chapel mausoleums. Queen of Heaven Chapel Mausoleum was dedicated on June 28, 1981, by Bishop Vincent M. Leonard. Notre Dame Chapel Mausoleum was dedicated on October 26, 1997, by Bishop Donald Wuerl, and finally, Mary, Mother of the Church Chapel Mausoleum was dedicated November 2, 2008 by Bishop David A. Zubik.
There have been 27,714 interments and entombments in Queen of Heaven Cemetery as of 2008.
Call us at 1.866.794.5081 for more information...