cca home page
products & services
news & events
Overview - St. Mary - Calvary - All Saints - Christ Our Redeemer (North Side) - Resurrection
Queen of Heaven - Our Lady of Hope - Sacred Heart - Mt. Carmel - Good Shepherd - St. Stanislaus
Holy Souls - St. Joseph - Holy Savior - Parish Cemetery Services - Notable Burials - Directions - Obituaries
Resurrection Catholic Cemetery Links
Video Introduction - Directions to the Cemetery - Notable Burials - Pictures - Maps (protected)
The Catholic Cemeteries Association - Cemeteries & Mausoleums
Resurrection Catholic Cemetery
* Some pages and elements of The Catholic Cemeteries Association web site require registration.
The first cemetery to be developed by The Catholic Cemeteries Association was Resurrection Cemetery, Moon Township. It was consecrated by Bishop Dearden on October 16, 1955, only three years after The Catholic Cemeteries Association was incorporated. This 114-acre cemetery is in plain view of the flight paths into Greater Pittsburgh International Airport.
The St. Lazarus garden crypt development at Resurrection Cemetery was the first above-ground project undertaken by The Catholic Cemeteries Association. The cemetery also includes the St. Lazarus Oratory. In 1989, three companion garden crypt buildings were added. In the early 1990s, two additional garden crypt buildings were added and named St. Jude and St. Theresa.
Holy Angels Chapel Mausoleum, with 2,607 crypts, was dedicated in August 2002 by Bishop Donald Wuerl.
Call us at 1.866.794.5081 for more information...
100 Resurrection Rd. - Coraopolis, PA 15108
Direct: 724-695-2999 - E-mail: email@example.com